Sunday, September 16, 2012

Movie Studio Grill

One thing we did during our trip (and I'm so glad we did) was go to a dinner movie house. It was one of Chris's favorite trip activities. He wanted to go back for another movie, but there weren't any good movies to see, other than the one we just saw.

We parked right next to another Fifi. I also think Chris secretly loved that I took pictures of him non-stop, especially when I was waiting for him.
So this place was awesome. The theater seats are large and spaced out. The isles between rows were about 7 or 8 feet wide. At your chair you have a little red button you push for service. Then your waiter comes (very sneakily) to you. They where all black, and literally duck and sneak around the theater. This is me trying to look ritzy with my menu.

 

Chris loved that he got refills on his soda as much as he wanted and didn't miss any of the movie.
 
This was our dinner. It was a brick oven pizza that was really good. Like I'd go to a restaurant for that pizza, let alone a really cool theater. It was super fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment